Dear partners and collaborators in CITIES,
We are pleased to invite you to the CITIES General Consortium Meeting (GCM) 2017. This year, the two-days meeting will take place at the Danish Technological Institute (DTI) in Aarhus on 30th – 31st May 2017.
In order to ensure two days of fruitful discussions, we have prepared an exciting programme with lots of opportunity to get involved and get in depth. Therefore, to facilitate the best possible meeting, we would kindly ask you to register beforehand.
Please use the link provided in the programme provided here .
We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Aarhus!
The CITIES Center Management Team
Henrik Madsen, Fred Heller & Per Sievert Nielsen
Day 1 – 30th May 2017
Day 2 – 31st May 2017
- Use cases for integrated electrical and thermal energy systems operation and control with a view on simulation tools
- The impact of prosumers and their clusters on the energy system
- Low-carbon municipalities modelling of Sønderborg, Denmark
- Towards the utilization of heat flexibility: a study of Danish dwellings
- Local Ownership Models as an Implementation Tool in Strategic Energy Planning
- District cooling for smart cities
- A Hidden Markov-switching Building Occupancy Model with Autocorrelated Observations
- Exploiting Flexibility in Coupled Electricity and Natural Gas Markets: A Price-Based Approach
- Demand Response Opportunities in Wastewater Treatment
- Forecasting of heat load for buildings and refrigeration load for supermarkets
- Price responsive predictive control of a heat pump in a family house
- Smart-Energy Operating-System
- Decision Making Models and Support Systems
- Long-term forecasting of daily electricity consumption for individual meters
- Data-driven models for energy advising leading to behavioral changes in SMEs and residences
- Bridging the building performance gap Tools for Reliable Energy Performance Characterisation of Buildings
- Structured Literature Review of Electricity Consumption Classification Using Smart Meter Data
- TotalFlex: A marketplace for flexibility
- TotalFlex: Device Level Demand Forecaster
- Demonstration of Virtual Energy Market: A SOA-based Approach
- Dynamic pricing in district heating systems and the impact of heat storage
- DiCyPS – Center for Data-Intensive Cyber-Physical Systems
- HVAC Controller-in-the-Loop Test Rig