On January 12th 2015 we had a workshop at DTU.
See the preliminary program for details.
The workshop is part of the “Clean Inno-SE innovationscluster”.
- Model Predictive Control for Energy Systems Management by Mr. Leo Emil Sokoler, DONG Energy
- Robust Optimization for Contingency-Constrained Models in Power System Operation and Planning by Prof. José Manuel Arroyo, UCLM
- Adaptive Robust Optimization for Unit Commitment and Dispatch in Energy Markets by Dr. Marco Zugno, DTU compute
- Market optimization of Danish distributed CHP-plants across more electricity markets by Mr. Anders N. Andersen, EMD.DK
- Integrating Wind Power Predictability and Locational Flexibility in Power System Balancing by Mr. Stefanos Delikaraoglou, DTU Elektro