CITIES does build heavily on the work by PhD’s and Post Docs, and also students doing their finals within CITIES. Hence it is pivotal to follow their work. Here is a page that can be filled in by “you”, the active PDs and PhDs.
PhD/Postdoc workshop on March 15th 2017
- Exploiting Flexibility of Coupled Electricity and Natural Markets by Christos Ordoudis
- Integrated electrical and heating domains – use cases, challenges and modelling by Thibaut Richert
- Results of Structured Review of Electricity consumption classification using smart meter data by Alexander Tureczek
- Prosumers and their impact on the energy system by Marijana Larma
- Strategic energy planning in Denmark by Louise Krog Jensen
- Optimal Planning for Biomass Contracts by Ignacio Blanco
- AirMon – A Holistic IoT-based Air Quality Monitoring System for Smart Cities by Xiufeng Liu
- Modelling Occupants’ Presence in Buildings by Sebastian Wolf
PhD/Postdoc workshop on October 26th 2015
- News from CMT and WP1 activities by Per Nielsen
- A Research Data Management Framework for Smart Cities by Xiufeng Liu
- Study plan – Analysis of high frequency smart meter data by Alexander Tureczek
- Energy supply modelling with Sønderborg as a case, a short update from WP2 by Daði Þorsteinn Sveinbjörnsson
- Study plan – Energy Supply of Future Smart Cities by Dominik Franjo Dominkovic
- WP3-Research status update by Panagiota Gianniou
- WP4: Intelligent Aggregation and Markets: An overview by Christos Ordoudis
- Energy planning in EnergyPLAN and the Multiple Execution Tool by Jakob Zinck Thellufsen
CITIES meeting for PhD students and postdocs, April 22nd 2015
- Presentation of Demo-projects concept by Henrik Madsen
- Introduction to Nordhavn project and possible synergies with CITIES by Fred Heller
- WP7 – Research status update by Marco Zugno
- WP2 – Modeling Sønderborg’s energy system in Sifre by Daði Þorsteinn Sveinbjörnsson
- Assessment and Optimization Methods for
Implementation of Energy Strategies in Communities by Jens-Phillip Petersen (guest)
- “Which input is necessary to your work and what is the expected output of it?” – WP4 by Christos Ordoudis
- “Which input is necessary to your work and what is the
expected output of it?” – WP3 by Panagiota Gianniou
CITIES meeting for PhD students and postdocs, January 16th 2015
- WP2 Update – Energy Production, Transmission, Storage & Conversion by Daði Þ. Sveinbjörnsson
- An overview of electricity markets by Christos Ordoudis
- Model Predictive Control of heat pumps by Jacopo Parvizi, Peder Bacher, Martin Clausen, Erik Baash Sørensen, Hakon Børsting, Henrik Madsen
- OR Models for Smart Energy Systems by Juan M. Morales, Marco Zugno, Emil Banning Iversen, Javier Saez-Gallego and others
- Overview of Smart City activity in R.C. ENEA Casaccia by Fabio Moretti
Get together One, 22.10.2014
At this first meeting for all involved partners, the following presentations are collected:
Dadi Þorsteinn Sveinbjörnsson : Energy Production, Transmission, Storage & Conversion Presentation.
Christos Ordoudis : Market environment for integrated energy system management Presentation.
Panagiota Gianniou : Intelligent Energy System Integration Presentation.
Marco Zugno: Joint optimization under Uncertainty for Heat and Power Systems Presentation.
others will hopefully follow.