A CITIES demo project is a collaboration between CITIES partners (universities, companies and/or smart cities projects) on a specific topic related to integrated energy systems.
The purpose is to demonstrate CITIES solutions and methodologies as well as generate data and evaluations for further research.
List of CITIES demo projects and their descriptions:
- Building Energy Demand Modelling
- Control of heat pumps
- Dynamic CO2-based control of summerhouse swimming pool heating
- Performance monitoring of renewable production assets
- Dynamic prices for heat delivered to district heating systems
- Energy Supply Modelling in cities: A Case Study of Sønderborg Municipality
- Heating of indoor residential swimming pools by solar collectors in Denmark
- Load forecasting for District Heating
- Optimal Control of District Heating Supply Temperatures to Greenhouses
- Optimization under uncertainty of heat and power production in district heating systems
- Regulating Power Market; Modelling and Forecasting
- Smart Meter Data Analytics
- Thermal mass for energy storage: Impacts and perspectives on a system scale